- 1 TRX:Total-Body Resistance Exercise
- 2 Body perceives movements, not muscles
- 3 Suspension Training
- 4 TRX training and its use in MMA [PDF Workout plan included]
- 5 TRX products for your functional training anywhere around the world
- 6 Most popular TRX Trainer
- 7 Develop a rock-solid CORE!
- 8 Advantages of TRX suspension workout system
- 9 Where does TRX come from?
TRX Suspension Training gives you everything you need to build a better body at home – or on the go. TRX Trainer is the most sought-after fitness equipment of the past years.
TRX is an inherent part of every functional zone in modern fitness facilities and a perfect solution for every trainer and coach.
When visiting a gym or a fitness facility, you are likely to find a number of large exercise machines and weights there, each designed for one particular muscle in the body.
TRX Training = over 300 exercises.
However, it may be no exception that you will find a line of people waiting for their turn at every machine
TRX saves your time that you normally waste looking for a suitable exercise machine.
TRX Suspension Trainer: Efficient product for your functional training anywhere around the world
Not all athletes are thrilled to use static exercise machines. Others find traveling to facilities and back home in rush hours a perfect waste of time.
There are a lot of trainers searching and developing methods for their athletes to improve fitness safely and quickly in their sports venues without having to travel.
TRX:Total-Body Resistance Exercise
TRX: Total-Body Resistance Exercise
Body perceives movements, not muscles
This concept is absolutely different from traditional workout conducted on exercise machines focused on sole, isolated muscles. It is based on a combined approach that includes balance, coordination and flexibility.
Workout exercises performed in static positions may work well if you wish to increase the size of any muscle group, but they do not require satisfactory neuromuscular coordination which is necessary when setting optimal workout plan and optimal performance.
Suspension training techniques have been designed to utilize the whole of your body as a single coordinated system. TRX Suspension Training is a great development step in functional training.
Suspension training exercises allow motion in three dimensions which is impossible to achieve with any other fitness equipment.
Strength, balance and CORE stability are important components for any fighter. Download a TRX MMA Workout Plan in PDF and start your own training today!
You can concentrate on specific target area in every athlete or client by making little changes in their body positions. Doing so, you can customize your approach when pushing people’s physical limits.
With TRX system, you are in control of how intense your training is by adjusting your body position to add or decrease resistance.
TRX products for your functional training anywhere around the world
TRX Kit includes two adjustable TRX Suspension Trainer straps with handles for your hands or feet.
Workout always requires that one part of the body is positioned on the ground or a matt and the other is suspended in TRX.
TRX is portable and can be set up anywhere. It provides more functionality and performance than any of the large exercise machine costing thousands of dollars.
Most popular TRX Trainer
- offers a simple yet challenging workout you can never outwork or outgrow
- adapted for home utilization and individuals
- provides effective full-body workout at home or on the road
- you receive personal video trainings for your PC, tablets and mobiles for FREE
Develop a rock-solid CORE!
Every workout challenges body core – i.e. abdomen, abs, back, chest, and pelvis area. Core helps your body keep stability and stay flexible.
No matter what activity you engage in on a daily basis, it will always have an impact on your core – whether it is washing your car, playing basketball with children, doing sports for fun (golf, tennis, etc.), or getting ready for a real competition.
Advantages of TRX suspension workout system
- TRX training provides effective total-body workout; it improves the work of your cardiovascular system and releases tension in muscles
- You use gravity and your bodyweight to perform exercises
- While working out on TRX, you are saving your time you would normally waste looking for an appropriate fitness machine or weight
- TRX Suspension Trainer Kit can be set up anywhere; you can anchor it even to your door
Where does TRX come from?
TRX was originally invented by the American military that needed a versatile full-body workout system working even in extreme conditions. TRX and its workouts can easily replace a fully-equipped fitness facility.
Gradually, TRX has found its way to locker rooms of the best MMA fighters, many Olympic medallists, and dozens of other professional athletes from around the world.