How to hook up your TRX Suspension Trainer?
Read this post to learn the proper set up and use of the original TRX Suspension Trainer.
TRX Suspension Trainer is portable and provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of dollars.
TRX’s compact and lightweight design allows you to set it up and use it anywhere you want.
1. TRX Xmount
- simple and effective way how to anchor your TRX
- it can be easily anchored to circumferential walls, ceiling or ceiling tiles
- visually very robust and attractive element of the diameter of 12 cm made from high-quality steel
- ensures maximum safety during your workout
- supports all TRX models
TRX Xmount installation instructions
Anchor your TRX securely with the TRX X-Mount.
Follow the important safety guidlines:
TRX Xmount installation instructions [PDF]
TRX X-mount changes every room into a small fitness center.
2. TRX Door Anchor
- very practical suspension for anchoring TRX anywhere where there’s a door
- suspension does not damage the surface or door painting
- you can exercise virtually anywhere you like
This nylon door suspension is a very practical assistant during your workout. Suspension shall be placed between the door frame and the door. If the door is closed, it is 100% safe anchorage of training tools.
For optimal safety hang up a sign with the inscription “Workout in Progress!” on the other side of the door 🙂
TRX Fake vs. TRX Real: Simple instructions that will help you distinguish a safe TRX® ORIGINAL product from its counterfeit.
3. TRX® Xtender
- TRX Xtender = Extender
- TRX Xtender measures approximately 94 cm
- for anchoring TRX for longer distances
If necessary, it is possible to easily link two or more Xtenders together. You can use TRX Xtender for anchorage points, which are more than 25 cm in circumference.
How to anchor TRX properly
Now, let’s have a look how to anchor TRX properly, so your workout will be safe and your TRX system anchored in a stable position.
VIDEO: TRX® Suspension Trainer™ Set Up & User Tips
Is it possible to work all the muscles in your body in 30 minutes? Try a training plan, which will help you strengthen your whole body. And moreover, you will enjoy it.